This beautiful 4-bedroom home at 3 Allan Way in the desired King’s Lake neighborhood of Bethel is a hidden gem! With its open floor plan and spacious bedrooms, this home is perfect for anyone looking for space, comfort, and convenience. The bonus room with a closet compliments the possible in-law suite on the lower level, providing additional living space. You'll love the large 2-car garage and newly updated windows. The new well pump and 2 newer decks in the back are added bonuses. The home is located on a quiet street with a cul-de-sac, providing a peaceful retreat. Bethel is known for its great school system and quaint community setting. You can catch a train right in town for a quick commute to NYC. This home won’t last long, so don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity!
Single Family, Raised Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Private Water System,Private Well
2,580 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Per Board of Ed
Per Board of Ed
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Full Bath,Hardwood Floor,Sliders
- Main Level
- Electric Range,Oven/Range,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Freezer,Dishwasher,Washer,Electric Dryer
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Radiant, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Fully Finished,Heated,Garage Access,Walk-out,Liveable Space
- 2. 2.
- Extra Insulation,Ridge Vents,Storm Doors,Storm Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Auto Garage Door Opener,Cable - Available,Cable - Pre-wired,Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Underground Sprinkler
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Grill,Gutters,Lighting,Patio,Sidewalk,Stone Wall,Underground Sprinkler. On Cul-De-Sac,Dry,Borders Open Space,Sloping Lot,Treed.
Electric Range,Oven/Range,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Freezer,Dishwasher,Washer,Electric Dryer
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price